Zeno is looking for an Early Learning Specialist to join our team. We are a fun and passionate group with rapidly evolving programs and are looking for new team members interested in joining us as we build confidence and competence in math for kids and families! The Early Learning Math Specialist will continue to develop and grow our MathWays for Early Learning program as we build new partnerships and continue to develop curriculum for family and early learning provider engagement with math. They will work closely with our members of the MathWays for Early Learning team to build fun and engaging early learning activities, facilitate trainings for early learning professionals, and cultivate relationships with current partner organizations.
If you are:
- A creative mind with expertise in early learning and a passion for equity and closing the opportunity gap
- A math lover energized to build a dynamic program that inspires children to “play math”
…and you’re looking for:
- An organization with an early learning program that is rapidly evolving and developing
- An innovative team that readily implements new ideas, makes mistakes, and learns from failures
- An office culture that embraces a variety of working styles, and values the individual needs of each team member
…then consider joining our team and read the full job description here!