Zeno is looking for an organized volunteer to sort out our resource library! In order to use and share our books, games, and activities, we need to update our inventory system. The Resource Library volunteer will create a complete inventory and label resources so they can be easily accessed and checked out by Zeno staff and partners.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word Mail Merge
- Ability to work independently
- Learn about fun and engaging math resources
- Gain experience using (and improving!) an inventory system
- 3-5 hrs/week for 6 weeks, with an opportunity to extend time on this project or other volunteer projects at Zeno.
- Volunteer must be available to work in Zeno office within regular office hours (9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Mon. – Fri.)
Start Date: January 2015
Interested? Email Kate Sedney-Read at email@example.com or call 206-325-0774.